Saturday, July 2, 2011

Je sais cuisiner ( pour mes doudous)

This book is also what I found last time in Paris. It looks like a just cooking book but the concept of this book is " How to cook for my dolls". All recipe are very easy to make and full of imagination. It would be so much fun to cook with kids and have a dinner for dolls and kids. ( in this way, kids eat also vegetables:)



The author, Martine Camillieri is known for her installation, collaboration with Bonton, Merci etc...

She create her world with daily products and I believe that we all can try easily. Without using a colorful artificial ( I hate it!) color, she create a wonderful colorful world with natural ingredients.

It's written in French but even you can't read French, you can totally get feeling just looking at pictures. This book gave me a good workshop program for me and my daughters this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment